Amazon Banner

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BattleFront 3 still Alive?

Battlefront3.net is reporting that it is still alive, great news if it is.

So, I received some promising news this morning in my email, which may bring a couple smiles to a few Battlefront 3 fans. On December 10th, I came across a link on the LucasArts forums (Thanks: robpolman) which included a link to an actor (Chris Marazzo) who has recently done some work with LucasArts on the secretly rumored Battlefront 3.

I thought this was very interesting, so I took the liberty of sending Chris an email. Basically, I asked him if he had the time to discuss what he had done with LucasArts and if he could disclose some information on the Battlefront 3 project.

So, this morning, while checking my email, I had a glorious response from Chris.

Here’s what he had to say:

“Hey Aaron,

Thanks for getting in touch. The Original Title was Battlefront 3 but it evolved into Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption”

I though that this was fairly interesting, I had no idea that this was even considered to Battlefront 3.

This was the highlight of the conversation though:

“However Battlefront 3 is also in development. It was by far the Most Fun and Coolest Casting I ever worked on.”

Sweeet! Can’t get much more direct than that! Naturally, of course, I can’t confirm that this is truly accurate, but by the sounds of it, it looks like we will get our Battlefront 3 eventually!

Chris was also so nice and very cool to add that he may be able to dig me up some Battlefront 3 storyboards, by the end of the week!!


Battlefront3.net

No comments:

Post a Comment